Reapplying after a previous acceptance

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Well if you reapply then make sure to apply to TUCOM and Western because they will probably be your only chance at being a doctor if you reject a top 25 accept.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 users
Well if you reapply then make sure to apply to TUCOM and Western because they will probably be your only chance at being a doctor if you reject a top 25 accept.

*ahem, No offense to TUCOM or Western.

Reactions: 2 users
Members don't see this ad :)
I do realize that it updates automatically. But even then, I can't shake the fact that I know most schools still probably put me in the "ignore" pile and that if I reapply I can get interviews to my home state. I want to be close to family.
But...then why didn't you sent a LOI to a closer in-your-home-state school, if you did that and it didn't work...reapplying is literally the dumbest thing you can do. They saw the score. I understand wanting to stay at home, but why apply to a school you really didn't wanna attend?

bro I got into a tip-top school I wasn't complete at until the last week of October. You realize your app automatically updated to display the new score right? They saw it. You'd be reapplying with a "new" score they already knew about last time
You got Hopkins?! CONGRATS :luck:

Found OP's sock puppetmaster.
Haha I'm just sitting at home twisting my mustache and conconcting master plans to make SDN a more congenial place through focusing its vitriol.

Haha I'm just sitting at home twisting my mustache and conconcting master plans to make SDN a more congenial place through focusing its vitriol.

IMG_1520.JPG

I have a 514ish and 3.95+ GPA and am ecstatic that I have AN acceptance (top 80) :rolleyes: Take your top 25 acceptance AND RUN!!

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
The forum members have provided excellent advice. Take the acceptance.

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile app

Status
Not open for further replies.