Rec Letter Question

Started by adudeas12
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

adudeas12

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

I am a rising fourth year and newly converted to ophtho. I've spent a few months doing research w/ a well known ENT doc who said he'd write me a very strong letter. Would it hurt if I used this letter coming from the ENT doc for my ophtho app? I would use this as my one "general" letter. Thanks!
 
Otalaryngologists are generally respected in ophthalmology. May actually help you!


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
 
Hey guys,

I am a rising fourth year and newly converted to ophtho. I've spent a few months doing research w/ a well known ENT doc who said he'd write me a very strong letter. Would it hurt if I used this letter coming from the ENT doc for my ophtho app? I would use this as my one "general" letter. Thanks!

Definitely use it. Sounds like a great LOR
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad