Rec Letters

Started by James105
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

James105

Membership Revoked
Removed
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey, where did you guys keep your letters of recommedation? is there a website that will "hold" your letters so you don't have to ask the people again, or did you have to ask everyone to send another?
 
I used Interfolio. I got a three year subscription for ~$35, and have my letters sent there. I am applying next cycle, but have been completing pre-reqs, shadowing, ect for the last few years. After I complete a class, or do some shadowing, I have the letter writer write the letter while I/my accomplishments are still fresh in their mind. When it is time to send my application, I just select the letters I want to sent, and Interfolio takes care of the rest.