Received my score

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lavanya81

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi All,
I just received my score this weekend. I took the computer based test on the 15th, September. It's 91. I will be applying for 2006. I didnt get my transcripts evaluated yet, so I dont the GPA.

I havent done any research on the schools yet. Which schools do you think I can take a shot at. I hope my scores are good enough for BU.

I would appreciate your comments on the schools I can apply to. Thanks! and Good Luck!!

Members don't see this ad.

congrats,great score.any tips for those giving the cbt.how many months did u read .and wat material.

lavanya81 said:
Hi All,
I just received my score this weekend. I took the computer based test on the 15th, September. It's 91. I will be applying for 2006. I didnt get my transcripts evaluated yet, so I dont the GPA.

I havent done any research on the schools yet. Which schools do you think I can take a shot at. I hope my scores are good enough for BU.

I would appreciate your comments on the schools I can apply to. Thanks! and Good Luck!!

Hi, congrats on your score, with that score you can apply to majority of collegs. To get the list of schools you can apply its in the ADA booklet which must have been mailed to you with the NDB forms, or you can check the list online on ADA website.

Dr.Toothache

Members don't see this ad :)
lavanya81 said:
Hi All,

congrats man..thats a super score and am sure u will get into lotsa schools like Nyu,Bu,Upenn...etc with that!!Since u r applying only for 2006..u have a lot of time to research and find out the best school for u.

Btw..can u give us some useful tips on how u prepd for the exam..hrs u studied everyday and material u used for review??

thanks and congrats again on the score..

rtvj

lavanya81 said:
Hi All,

if ur applying for 2006,i would really advice to take part2 also and apply to schools like tufts early. u have great scores.