Recent interviews???

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

njdevil

20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Have anyone had an interview recently or gotten off hold for interview or gotten off aternate list??? Or are schools waiting to hear back from the first round draft picks???

Members don't see this ad.

I will be having an interview at TUCOM on March 1st. A friend of mine is scheduled for some time in mid April. I talked to a MS1 at TUCOM and said that he did not complete his aps until Feb 5th last year but he still got in. AOA went to new TUCOM campus two weeks ago and said they have to come back in 8 weeks (6 weeks from now) to see the status of the construction. No other schools gave me anything yet (Iowa, Pcom, Comp,Lecom,Kcom). I believe other schools are very much gone to the end of the cycle. However, just hang on because many qualified osteopathic applicants also applied for allopathic as their first choice (!!) and from my understanding, the other program is a bit slower. So if those students have any offer, they will give us more slots. So good luck to you.

Interviewing in Kansas City on March 8.

Still awaiting word from Iowa and KCOM

Any of you guys gotten recent interview requests?

------------------
'Old Man Dave'