• Scariest Story Contest

Now that it's getting close to Halloween, we're running a contest to hear your scariest stories! These can be scary stories that you've experienced or stories that you've heard and the story with the most reactions will win!

JOIN CONTEST

Recent MCAT mailings?

JDAD

1K Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Oct 7, 2003
    Ok, check this story out. I come home from practice and my roomate asks me if I got the MCAT letter he left on the counter yesterday. I perform a full search of the apartment and it is no where to be found.

His explanation is that he must have been dreaming. Maybe he didn't go into the mailbox, pull out my mail, and then loose it.

So now I am left sitting here wondering if I am missing an important piece of information regarding the biggest test of my life. I thouhgt I would come to SDN and ask if anyone has received anything from AAMC regarding the MCAT letely? I already got one letter that contained my admission ticket and my ID card. Has onyone else received anything else?

Thanks for any help ladies and gents.

cattywoman

7+ Year Member
    15+ Year Member
    Mar 19, 2004
      Two days before the Big Day, AAMC called me to notify the changes they made to the testing room. I didn't get the first call, but they called me again to make sure I got the message. If I were you, I'll call them to make sure. Just call as soon as they're open, otherwise you'll be put on hold forever and ever.

About the Ads

OnMyWayThere

OMS-III
      10+ Year Member
      15+ Year Member
      Apr 2, 2003
      The best coast (west coast)
        Originally posted by jarrod_dale
        Ok, check this story out. I come home from practice and my roomate asks me if I got the MCAT letter he left on the counter yesterday. I perform a full search of the apartment and it is no where to be found.

His explanation is that he must have been dreaming. Maybe he didn't go into the mailbox, pull out my mail, and then loose it.

So now I am left sitting here wondering if I am missing an important piece of information regarding the biggest test of my life. I thouhgt I would come to SDN and ask if anyone has received anything from AAMC regarding the MCAT letely? I already got one letter that contained my admission ticket and my ID card. Has onyone else received anything else?

Thanks for any help ladies and gents.

I want what he's smoking

This thread is more than 17 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
        2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
        5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
        6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
        7. This thread is locked.