Recent NYMC interview invites?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vmp200

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone been invited for an interview with NYMC after the new years?

Members don't see this ad.

Yes, I got an invite yesterday. I won't be accepting it though.

Members don't see this ad :)
I was invited on the 14th...i that counts for anything.

Did you guys ever contact the school or mail a Letter of Interest?

Nope. I would mail a letter of interest if you are truly interested in them though. I think they would like that since they are probably a back up school for a lot of people.

Did you guys ever contact the school or mail a Letter of Interest?

I sent them a letter of update if that counts and told them that I would be in the area... (Phily only an hour away)

I sent a letter confirming my continued interest but I believe my interview was offered before the letter could have been processed. I would do it if you are interested.

Do the invites come in phone or e-mail form?

E-mail form.

I got an invite a few days ago and I scheduled for late February.

I got an invite a few days ago and I scheduled for late February.

when were you complete by? I am just trying to get an idea of which files they currently looking at.

i got an interview on the 14th as well.. but i didnt accept it. Hope it goes to you!

I got an invite last week. Got it via email, and I've been complete since the dinosaurs roamed the earth.

i got an interview on the 14th as well.. but i didnt accept it. Hope it goes to you!

Did you call them to withdraw or do we have to send something in writing?

I received an invite 1/25/07 and I didn't write a LOI.

I have no idea what files they are looking at right now, but I was complete since like July or August. I think the main point is the my GPA went up by 0.1 last semester alone and I sent in my transcripts ASAP and then got an invite.