Recheck score?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Mimi7

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hello!
Does anybody applied for rechecking score?
I got a very low score for step 1.:( If somebody has that kind of experience,please, let me know. Will very appreciate.

Members don't see this ad.

My score is much lower then passing score. When I did NBME ,it was about 214 .

I feel the exact same way. nbme7 scored 212, nbme5 209, UWSA1 215, UW overall percent of 65% at 100%complete.....Yet I received a failing score of 185. I've been feeling like **** the past 3 weeks and still cant believe that I would actually regress, I feel fully confident that even my most basic baseline of knowledge is at least at 200.

I don't know what to do and am not one to think there is a conspiracy against me, but it just doesn't make sense!! I felt great during the exam, no fatigue, no headaches. Yes there were some crazy questions, but overall I felt each block was very fair and doable and in the end I knew I would not score 225+ but I felt there was no way I failed! The entire exam I felt as if I was just chugging away at uworld and that the bank was very representative of the real thing.

i got my score rechecked after a similar experience. all they did was send me a letter saying they re-checked it, the score was the same, and they have all kinds of safeguards in place to ensure the integrity of the scoring in the first place. it was a very unsatisfying experience.

Members don't see this ad :)
yes i am yet to come across anyone that got their scores changed after a recheck, but if it will give you piece of mind and closure go ahead and have it rechecked, its not too expensive so it may be worth it, good luck.

It's a computerized system. What exactly is there to get wrong for them to re-check? It's not like the scanner broke and half your answers didn't get counted properly. I've never, ever heard of anyone getting a score changed after appeal.