Reckless driving charge

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

bluebird07

10+ Year Member
Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
It’s not a big deal. I have 3 traffic misdemeanors (at least one on par with your “reckless driving”), and it hasn’t come up in any of my interviews. The school that accepted me definitely didn’t care.

Reactions: 1 users
It’s not a big deal. I have 3 traffic misdemeanors (at least one on par with your “reckless driving”), and it hasn’t come up in any of my interviews. The school that accepted me definitely didn’t care.

Thank you for your response! I will try not to worry too much about it.

Members don't see this ad :)
First worry about getting into medical school. If it stays misdemeanor you will report AS BRIEFLY AS POSSIBLE. it really wont be an issue

Thank you for your response! I’m really hoping the charge will be able to be reduced. It makes me feel better that you don’t think this will be an issue with admissions.

Thank you for your response! I’m really hoping the charge will be able to be reduced. It makes me feel better that you don’t think this will be an issue with admissions.
Same exact thing happened to me, I plead it down but it’s still a misdemeanor (or that’s how I put it down on my applications when it clarifies speeding ticket). I’ve received 4 interviews this cycle, and whenever I have needed to disclose it, I just write a short statement regarding the speeding ticket. **** happens! You should be fine!

Reactions: 1 user