recommendation letterhead

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

amylovee19

Full Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

One of my recommenders is not allowed to put an official letterhead by organizational policy. Do you think this will be an issue for medical schools? Will they not accept the letter for this reason?
 
I know some schools require official letterhead and hand signed, so I think it is more of an issue with individual schools, AAMC will allow it to be submitted though I believe.

This is why I like interfolio, they check for letterhead, content, and signatures and them tell you that they are present/not present before you even submit it.