Technology Recording Video?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

PerolaNegra

Pre-AA
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I didn't realize this forum was here. Its great because I am not too technology savvy so this forum could be helpful for me.

My question is how people record videos on their computer? Does one buy software? Download a program online? Or does it simply come with a computer/laptop?

I have a webcam installed in the laptop (came with the laptop) however it does not record videos. The program can only take pictures and can be used on messengers.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

I didn't realize this forum was here. Its great because I am not too technology savvy so this forum could be helpful for me.

My question is how people record videos on their computer? Does one buy software? Download a program online? Or does it simply come with a computer/laptop?

I have a webcam installed in the laptop (came with the laptop) however it does not record videos. The program can only take pictures and can be used on messengers.

Any help appreciated. Thanks.

What brand of notebook are you using and what operating system? Mac OS X or Windows Vista/XP.

What brand of notebook are you using and what operating system? Mac OS X or Windows Vista/XP.
Hey! Thanks for responding. The computer laptop/notebook is a Windows Vista and the brand is Acer (Aspire).

Members don't see this ad :)
The computer laptop/notebook is a Windows Vista and the brand is Acer (Aspire).

PerolaNegra said:

Anyone know? How do people record videos on their laptops? Thanks.