Red/Green color deficiency

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

bisonhcky87

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Will having a red/green color deficiency affect me as a dentist? I am not colorblind, as I can see red and green, but have a hard time with the very faint pigments (like you see in one of the vision tests).

Thanks for your input.
 
how often do you see green in the mouth? how often do you see red and green together and jumbled in a way that you find it confusing?
get an assistant to help you if you really need to know the colors.
 
That's exactly what I was thinking. I just had to sign something for school regarding technical standards. Thank you for your response