RED X, RED X

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

pre-hawkdoc

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Less than 72 hours after having a lawyer fax a letter to the AAMC, I'm seeing the Xs. I can definitely see why, before anyone knew what they were, the Xs were so distressing to everyone. They just have this evil look to them. Heck, I knew about them and still had a sinking feeling when I saw them. :D

Members don't see this ad.

Way to get AMCAS to do their job! I'm so glad people aren't just sitting around wringing their hands anymore. Wonder if praying4MD has had any luck? I think the X's are kind of cute. ;)

SMW: I posted this on my other thread, but it got lost in SDN abyss. You will never believe what happened. I had my email ready to go out to Nancy (I like to think we're on a 1st name basis now.) I was about to press send when I thought I would just double check the status of my app before I did that.

Miraculously, I HAVE RED X'S! WOOHOO! It's really sad that I get so excited over something so trivial, but I can't contain my joy! :D 3 months and 5 days after my initial submission, I have the red x's. Wow.

So, obviously, i didn't send good ol' Nancy that email, and I just saved $300.

Thanks a million for the advice though.

BTW, What happens now? What sort of changes should I be looking for? All I have is the "Change-Notification" Button. What comes next?

Thanks again. :)