Regarding BU reactivated application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

anvi

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Do any of the reapplicants got accepted at BU? I reactivated my application in aug ,but didn't still hear from them.When i called them they were saying that they are still in the process of reviewing their applications.

Members don't see this ad.

hi,

Re-applicants do get accepted in Boston.I had a friend of mine who was a re-applicant and got her acceptance after 2 weeks for he applying.I Think Boston only looks at the scores .If you have a score of above 90 then you have a good chance.Most of the re-applicants are not called for interviews but are just told about the result in about 15 to 20 days.

You should call them up and find out whats happening.Maybe your application would be on hold or something.

best of luck

dentistplease said:
hi,

Re-applicants do get accepted in Boston.I had a friend of mine who was a re-applicant and got her acceptance after 2 weeks for he applying.I Think Boston only looks at the scores .If you have a score of above 90 then you have a good chance.Most of the re-applicants are not called for interviews but are just told about the result in about 15 to 20 days.

You should call them up and find out whats happening.Maybe your application would be on hold or something.

best of luck
Hi,
My scores are 89,253,3.30.I don't know what my chances are,am really worried about it? When i called them,they told me they are still in the process of reviewing the applications.What are your friend's credentials?

Members don't see this ad :)
anvi said:
Hi,
My scores are 89,253,3.30.I don't know what my chances are,am really worried about it? When i called them,they told me they are still in the process of reviewing the applications.What are your friend's credentials?
Hi Anvi,

I reactivated my application at BU in august. I got a rejection letter from them sometime in september end-early october. My part 1 score was an 85. If they had to reject you, I think they would have by now. So just hope for the best. I wish you all the luck.

hi,
I reactivated my application in august and i got acceptance letter in the second week of october.Dont worry u will hear soon.

hi anvi,
i think we met in nyu last year.
i reactivated my application too. still no news from thm.

Ann 03 said:
hi anvi,
i think we met in nyu last year.
i reactivated my application too. still no news from thm.

Hi,
You are right,we met in nyu.What happened with bu is they didn't consider my new scores before.When i called nicole and asked ,she told me they will consider it now.Now BU is the only hope i have,am really worried about it.

did u retake ur part1?
how much did u get?
have u applied to any of the west coast schools?
all the best to u

Ann 03 said:
did u retake ur part1?
how much did u get?
have u applied to any of the west coast schools?
all the best to u

I retook my part-1.got 89.I didn't get any calls from west coast colleges.