Regarding withdrawal date

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

polyploidy516

Full Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi all,

as I am gearing up to apply, I have a question. on my transcript, it states that I had a withdrawal date of x/x/xx. I had originally registered for a course but could not afford to pay for the course; I was advised that my course would be dropped due to non-payment.

the courses do not appear on my transcript ( there are no W's); however, the withdrawal date is indicated.

should I explain this even if the courses aren't listed? the courses were dropped by the institution due to nonpayment?

your clarification would be appreciated. thank you.