You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Regis and CU DPT
Started by HK92
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
The last I heard from CU is they had a record number of applications so they are behind and are hoping to get the interview invites out by the end of the month.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I believe they are both email invites!are CU and Regis both email invites? or do invites come in the mail? Just curious...I can't seem to find the email that said it
I creeped on the Regis thread from last year and it looks like the sent out invites 12/8 for interviews on 1/23 & 1/26 .... so since this year's dates are 1/29 & 2/1 it might be end of this week/beginning of next week [emoji51]anxiously waiting, and I recall reading some threads from previous years that this week is when notifications were sent.....
No invite 🙁
I was rejected a CU...hoping to get better news from Regis
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
me neither...but not a rejection? does this mean there's hope?No invite 🙁
Regis invites are out! Looks like they forgot to put in a date....? Or haven't scheduled them yet?
Ok good to know that they left out the date for you too. Thought it was just me. Got my invite half an hour ago (12/16)!
I think they originally planned on Friday Jan. 29 and Monday Feb. 1.
I didn't get an email either... wondering if they're still sending invites out or if this means no invite?does no email mean no invite...🙁
I didn't get an email either... wondering if they're still sending invites out or if this means no invite?
I also did not receive an email ...
"Please contact me by Monday, December 28, 2015 to confirm your interview. Or, if you choose to decline our invitation, please contact me so that we may give another qualified applicant the opportunity to take your place. You must confirm your attendance no later than Monday, January 4, 2016 to hold your interview spot."
Don't give up hope just yet guys!
Don't give up hope just yet guys!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
That doesn't necessarily mean anything. My concern is that they've been completely unresponsive since I emailed on 12/18.Their website says that they cannot reschedule any interviews.
Flying in from California for an interview at Regis on 1/29 at 8am. Really excited and thankful for the interview invite!
I'm currently looking into booking a hotel and currently have little to afford a hotel. Anyone looking into room sharing and split hotel/car/etc?
Reply to this post and i'll contact you.
Good Luck!
I'm currently looking into booking a hotel and currently have little to afford a hotel. Anyone looking into room sharing and split hotel/car/etc?
Reply to this post and i'll contact you.
Good Luck!
Flying in from California for an interview at Regis on 1/29 at 8am. Really excited and thankful for the interview invite!
I'm currently looking into booking a hotel and currently have little to afford a hotel. Anyone looking into room sharing and split hotel/car/etc?
Reply to this post and i'll contact you.
Good Luck!
I booked at the Doubletree Westminster that Regis lists on their website, I called and mentioned I was visiting Regis and they gave me the room for $102! The AAA rate listed online was $155 so it can't hurt you to call and say you're visiting! That was the rate for a room with 2 beds as well, since I have family traveling with me.
Flying in from California for an interview at Regis on 1/29 at 8am. Really excited and thankful for the interview invite!
I'm currently looking into booking a hotel and currently have little to afford a hotel. Anyone looking into room sharing and split hotel/car/etc?
Reply to this post and i'll contact you.
Good Luck!
I'm flying in from Washington and have the same interview date and time with you. I already have a car and hotel reservation but would be willing to split (of course if you don't mind sharing a room with a female). I got a room in a motel 6 really close from Regis for only about $60, that could be an option for you too if you don't want to share. We can carpool from/to airport and the interview.
I'm flying in from Washington and have the same interview date and time with you. I already have a car and hotel reservation but would be willing to split (of course if you don't mind sharing a room with a female). I got a room in a motel 6 really close from Regis for only about $60, that could be an option for you too if you don't want to share. We can carpool from/to airport and the interview.
That would be great! Good to know someone going into the interview with. I was actually looking into the motel 6 as well (which is conveniently within a 1/4 of a mile). I've already booked my flight and will be landing in the later afternoon. I'll send you a message and we can make arrangements there.
Anyone else heard from CU or know when the next round of acceptances will be sent out? Anxiously waiting to hear back from them!