Regis University DPT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

TPG23

Reaction score
Has anyone heard from Regis yet about interviews?

Members don't see this ad.

I was placed on their interview waitlist today. Hoping some people don't want to travel to Colorado and I get the chance to interview!

I was placed on their interview waitlist today. Hoping some people don't want to travel to Colorado and I get the chance to interview!
I just got an invitation to interview! Good luck, I’m sure there will be people that won’t want to travel/have already accepted somewhere else!

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Mine is the 3rd, too!
Awesome, see you there! To be honest I don't know much about Regis. Have you heard good things about it? Also, do you know if it has a pro bono clinic? I have been accepted into a school that has a pro bono clinic and I think it's a great way to get more hands on experience outside of clinicals.

Awesome, see you there! To be honest I don't know much about Regis. Have you heard good things about it? Also, do you know if it has a pro bono clinic? I have been accepted into a school that has a pro bono clinic and I think it's a great way to get more hands on experience outside of clinicals.
I have heard good things about the program! Their 1st time pass rates have been above the national average for the last two years and I like that they talk about using facilitated discussion as a primary teaching method. But aside from the curriculum outline there's not much more information about the program that I could find via the website. I'm not sure if they have a pro bono clinic, but I hope they do, too.

I have heard good things about the program! Their 1st time pass rates have been above the national average for the last two years and I like that they talk about using facilitated discussion as a primary teaching method. But aside from the curriculum outline there's not much more information about the program that I could find via the website. I'm not sure if they have a pro bono clinic, but I hope they do, too.
Nice! Thanks for that info! Do you know if they have a cadaver lab?

Who all is interviewing February 3rd?

Reactions: 1 users
Members don't see this ad :)
Anyone else notice how only the Doctor of Pharmacy interviewees get reimbursed travel? Lame :shifty:

Did you ever get off the waitlist? I was waitlisted as well and assuming it’s relatively hopeless now!

Has anyone heard from the waitlist? Im still hoping for a spot!

I haven't heard anything from the waitlist either! I thought at least some people who hear yesterday for the second round of acceptances.

I haven't heard anything from the waitlist either! I thought at least some people who hear yesterday for the second round of acceptances.

There was a second round of acceptances? how did you hear about this?

There was a second round of acceptances? how did you hear about this?
I was just assuming since last year the second round of acceptance like pulling people off the waitlist happened the Monday after the deadline and the deadline was Friday! I haven’t heard anything for this year :)

I was just assuming since last year the second round of acceptance like pulling people off the waitlist happened the Monday after the deadline and the deadline was Friday! I haven’t heard anything for this year :)

oh gotcha, well I hope they are yet to send them out! Every email I get I jump hoping its from them...
Let me know if you get an email and good luck to you!

oh gotcha, well I hope they are yet to send them out! Every email I get I jump hoping its from them...
Let me know if you get an email and good luck to you!
I will! Good luck :)))