1. What do you find most helpful? Give us your feedback on the 2019 SDN Member Survey to help further the SDN mission (and win prizes!)
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  3. This forum is for support and discussion only. Please promote test prep materials/services (including AMAs) in the Special Offers subforum only. Thanks!
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Dismiss Notice

registering for 2 dates

Discussion in 'MCAT: Medical College Admissions Test' started by supafield, Feb 16, 2007.

1. supafield

supafield Dream Big
    7+ Year Member

With the demand for some of the testing sights am I wondered if any knew if I could sign up for a July date and August date at the same time.... and then either cancel the august date or keep it after I write in july?

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. Hope48

10+ Year Member

I think that you can only sign up for the MCAT one at a time. After you taken the July MCAT, then you can sign up for another one. I really don't like this because after taking it in July, the remaining dates will probably be already full. You can find the info on this website. Look at page 5.

http://www.aamc.org/students/mcat/mcatessentials.pdf

3. MasonPrehealth

MasonPrehealth Director of Admissions
    5+ Year Member

Academic Administration
    You can only hold one seat at a particular date and location. Change either, and you have to forfeit the seat you registered originally.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...