Regrade for COMLEX-CE Level 2?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Turpulus

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just received my Level 2 COMLEX score. I passed the exam but I was disappointed with my score. I had a very competitive score for Level 1. Should I pay for the regrade? Is it possible for it to be regraded with a lower score? Does the regrade usually come back exactly the same or can it get you a few extra points? Any advice from someone who had a regraded exam would be appreciated. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Most of the time the regrade comes back with the same score. The only way the score will be lower is if they actually do catch an anomaly and you were inappropriately given a higher score, which I think is unlikely. Its your money. Personally I wouldn't, but I guess it depends on how big the drop was. Unlike last year, I haven't heard as much gripe this year from students about the scores being crazy low or a huge drop across the board from Level 1 scores.

NBOME will just pocket your money and probably do nothing with it. I would just accept your score for what it is. Nobody gives a **** about level 2 anyway.