Reinventor Needing Help With School List

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

GloballyMed

Reaction score

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
@Goro and @Faha I know I have asked you guys before for advice but that was before the MCAT retake and a few things I have done this year. I think I am ready to apply this cycle and would like advice. Thank you

Schools I am considering are: UCD, UCI, USC, Kaiser, CalMed, Dartmouth, Creighton, Iowa (strong ties), Oakland, Albany, Loyola, Wayne State, schools that reward reinvention (UCSF, Duke, Pitt, Case)?

DO: KCU, DMU, Western, PCOM, PNW, RVU

@Goro and @Faha I know I have asked you guys before for advice but that was before the MCAT retake and a few things I have done this year. I think I am ready to apply this cycle and would like advice. Thank you

Schools I am considering are: UCD, UCI, USC, Kaiser, CalMed, Dartmouth, Creighton, Iowa (strong ties), Oakland, Albany, Loyola, Wayne State, schools that reward reinvention (UCSF, Duke, Pitt, Case)?

DO: KCU, DMU, Western, PCOM, PNW, RVU
Add:
TUNCOM
both Westerns
Touro.CA
AZCOM
PacNW

For MD, add
Duke
Columbia
Vandy
Hofstra
Keck
Dartmouth
Albany
Wake
Miami
Case
Netter
SLU
Wayne State
Creighton
NYMC
Pitt
Mayo
NYU.LI
Rush
Loyola
Tulane
Rosy Franklin
GWU
EVMS
Gtown

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Much appreciation for the list @Goro! @gyngyn Do you think I have a shot at a UC school? Any recommendation? I know UCs are a crapshoot but would love to stay in-state for family reason. Thank you

Much appreciation for the list @Goro! @gyngyn Do you think I have a shot at a UC school? Any recommendation? I know UCs are a crapshoot but would love to stay in-state for family reason. Thank you
The UC's are not a monolith, it's hard to say...
It doesn't matter anyway. I know you are going to apply to them! It's a compulsion of us Californianos.

• Haha
Reactions: 1 users
The UC's are not a monolith, it's hard to say...
It doesn't matter anyway. I know you are going to apply to them! It's a compulsion of us Californianos.

Haha so true :rofl::rofl::bang: Not gonna apply to all but a few. Thank you for your feedback.

Reactions: 1 user