Rejected UCSF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

vibhakar

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi
my stats are
92/98/3.3
i did not receive invitation from UCSf
i dont know wat are they looking for.
anyone else who has not been invited for interview
please post

Members don't see this ad.

hi
my stats are
92/98/3.3
please post

Hey,

Did u recieve a rejection email ?Are u invited for UOP interview?

thanks.

I got my rejection letter today. by usps.
i had a normal nbde and almost high toefl. with a good gpa. and in addition post doctoral. couple implant certefication and 5 year exp. in my home country.
anyway sanfrancesco is a expensive city:) be more posetive
good luch everybody

Members don't see this ad :)
i guess im rejected as well......didnt recieve an e-mail or regular mail....my stats r 87/3.74/104......

@ zaichik
did they mention the reason for your rejection in the mail????...

I didn't get any invitation or rejection mail.

hi
my stats are
92/98/3.3
please post

I didn't get any invitation or rejection mail.

I haven't received a rejection or invitation yet either, however I talked to Mary Pham today and she said that all invitations were sent out. I really do not know what they expect because my stats are Part 1:93 toefl:101 and gpa is 3.8 and experience as well...so i dont know!

r they crazy to have rejected u guys with such good scores?
what r they looking at?

honestly I have no idea because I know ppl who got invites and all there stats are lower than mine..but hey what can we do?

Great stats doesn't mean you are better than other applicant. I have my senior who is a program director at one of the clinic at UIC. He said every professors or program director has different preferences over which candidates they choose. For him, he doesn't like high score too much while the dean like the high score, for him, he wants someone who is going to be part of the team, easy to work with others...

So, personality which will fit the clinic and the established group will be elected. If they think you are not going be get along together, they won't choose you.

I agree with blissonearth.
Stats alone cannot define a person.

great stats doesn't mean you are better than other applicant. I have my senior who is a program director at one of the clinic at uic. He said every professors or program director has different preferences over which candidates they choose. For him, he doesn't like high score too much while the dean like the high score, for him, he wants someone who is going to be part of the team, easy to work with others...

So, personality which will fit the clinic and the established group will be elected. If they think you are not going be get along together, they won't choose you.

well they can't just look at a bunch of papers and say oh this person doesn't have a good personality, so i disagree... Thats like judging a book by it's cover!!!!! THEY CAN LOOK AT UR SCORES AND UR GPA AND BE LIKE OH THIS PERSON IS SMART AND THEN BY THE TOEFL THEY CAN TELL IF U CAN SPEAK WRITE OR WHATEVER ENGLISH... HOW CAN THEY TELL BY READING A FEW PAPERS AND SAY THAT SOMEONE DOESN'T HAVE THE "QUALITIES TO WORK WITH OTHERS"? YOU WOULD HAVE TO MEET SOMEONE TO BE ABLE TO TELL THAT

Last edited:
Members don't see this ad :)
I think both of you are true in your point of views but the program has to select around 70 applicants from pool of few hundreds. Best way to get around this difficult task is by looking and reading whatever you have presented in your application (be it GPA, score, TOEFL, or SOP). And it is correct that everyone is different in their definition of a suitable candidate.

Gatorzone.

I don't say that they will judge your personality based on the application they evaluated. From the first time they evaluate the application, they will see how good you are in the GPA, NBDE, which rank you are in the class, how long did you finish your school, any other activities, publication, etc. Then from a lot of applicants, they will choose some for interview.... then the interview is usually just to get to know you and from talking to you, they will judge if you fit in their school or not.. exactly like job interview... basically the same. But if you think from all those people who got interviewed and they lined up by ranking based on stats, it's not usually what happened. There is a lot of discussions between those professors to pick the ones who got lucky. That's why the interviewer never only one person... so they can discuss and even fight about which one they want to accept in that year.

If they've decided to call a particular set of people then its because they think that those people will work the BEST for them.

Its upto them to choose their criteria..
No point arguing here.

there is enough room for all.
and all the high scorers, why do you have to sulk over a couple of interview calls? many universities will call u anyway..

so, Peace?

If they've decided to call a particular set of people then its because they think that those people will work the BEST for them.

No point arguing here.

and all the high scorers, why do you have to sulk over a couple of interview calls? many universities will call u anyway..

so, Peace?

:thumbup::thumbup:

No point arguing here.

so, Peace?

Yea peace thats why i didn't reply back to his post the second time..im a bigger person than that, i know better!

You got rejected because you did not present the soft skills and presentation they are looking for. Traditionally overseas applicants are trained to present facts and follow steps and procedure and are not accustomed to American methodology for applications and interviews. How do i know? My wife is an ISP who i trained to dress/interview/address risk and present both technical and soft skills and recieved a perfect 20/20 on interview. If i showed you my wife's application i did I guarantee you you would say "WOW".

I am an American born Ivy League MBA who will soon be offering a service to those who want to ace the interviews this includes looking at your application, soft skill interviewing (ie. what does partying mean and how far do you stress it), understanding school risk, dressing the part and projecting the right amount of confidence (one candidate banged on the table to emphasize her confidence and they rejected her) . I can't tell you how many candidates i saw at my wife's interviews that were dressed very poorly and not trained who just are throwing thier oppourtunity away after having great stats. Remember dentistry is a lucrative field - So lots of apps with great stats and how does a school decide? Just like my major business deals - they buy from who they liked.

My wife was decent technically but not the best / Part 1 score is all she had which was 80 - her interviewing put her ahead and into the ISP program.

keep in touch.

JJ

Last edited:
You got rejected because you did not present the soft skills and presentation they are looking for. Traditionally overseas applicants are trained to present facts and follow steps and procedure and are not accustomed to American methodology for applications and interviews. How do i know? My wife is an ISP who i trained to dress/interview/address risk and present both technical and soft skills and recieved a perfect 20/20 on interview. If i showed you my wife's application i did I guarantee you you would say "WOW".

I am an American born Ivy League MBA who will soon be offering a service to those who want to ace the interviews this includes looking at your application, soft skill interviewing (ie. what does partying mean and how far do you stress it), understanding school risk, dressing the part and projecting the right amount of confidence (one candidate banged on the table to emphasize her confidence and they rejected her) . I can't tell you how many candidates i saw at my wife's interviews that were dressed very poorly and not trained who just are throwing thier oppourtunity away after having great stats. Remember dentistry is a lucrative field - So lots of apps with great stats and how does a school decide? Just like my major business deals - they buy from who they liked.

My wife was decent technically but not the best / Part 1 score is all she had which was 80 - her interviewing put her ahead and into the ISP program.

keep in touch.

JJ

Oo gr8!
now, americans will milk this too..

no one here knows why he didnt get a call....
they were pieces of paper he sent in, not himself..
he's got a gr8 score and will definately get in somewhere.

U're definatly starting something that can help people, but to start ur post by saying " you got rejected because.."
gimme a break!

So why do you think he got rejected then??? If you have great scores and don't get called to interview tell me what else in your opinion it is other than his application???? You answered it yourself : "they were pieces of paper he sent in, not himself"

Reality is that you have 3 components and if you max out all 3 no school should reject you (assuming your scores are decent). 1. Application (that tells your story and makes you a person, not just stats) 2. Great interviewing that makes the interviewer say (I like this person so much - how can we get them in?) 3. Decent technical skills (this you practice by yourself)

My wife is on the interview board now for a certain school so I know very well about this process. You however are presenting no answers.

Best of luck to you sir.

PS: I am Indian background but born in USA

u still dont get it do you?

do what u want to.. dont drag people in it and make it personal. that is wrong.

Nice way to skirt around answering why he did not get a call. Claim it is personal.

"Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are." Norman Vincent Peale

Please don't take discussions negatively.
Why don't we collect positive aspects of the ongoing conversation?

'Get into ISP' has delivered few important cautions to be considered in future, I personally had a bad experience with one of the schools cuz I could not present myself well on paper.

Personally, anything above 80 percentile in any exam is good for me. Afterall, all of us are well-qualified foreign trained dentists, isn't it?
I feel DDS admission process itself is a learning phase.

So, lets try to improve on our weakness as nobody is perfect,
I wish everybody gets into a dream school,
Good Luck :)

SDN is useful in many ways but i also think that is very ironic that alot of people here are asking people who are not in a dental ISP program thier advice on how to get in.

Isn't that the same as an overweight person asking another overweight person how to lose weight?

Free Advice : ISP programs are a business and cost center for a university. The top brass want to make sure the program is making money with no problems - ISP programs # 1 criteria is to minimize risk when selecting candidates - how you tackle that in your app. and interview is important. There are risks with accepting students who academically might not cut it, risks with those who won't fit in, risks with those who are too accomplished and do not present themselves humble and would wreck the class culture - all kinds of risks they are looking at.

My program will be ready in 2 months because i want to do it right and have a high success rate on it.

I agree with Guru Bhai - having the attitude that you want to improve yourself in every aspect of this process and having the guts to admit where you are lacking will only help you become a candidate a school cannot refuse.

Like i said I am 2 months away maybe from developing a program that will have real value for people here. But feel free to write anytime.

Best Regards,

Last edited:
Please don't take discussions negatively.
Why don't we collect positive aspects of the ongoing conversation?

'Get into ISP' has delivered few important cautions to be considered in future, I personally had a bad experience with one of the schools cuz I could not present myself well on paper.

Personally, anything above 80 percentile in any exam is good for me. Afterall, all of us are well-qualified foreign trained dentists, isn't it?
I feel DDS admission process itself is a learning phase.

So, lets try to improve on our weakness as nobody is perfect,
Good Luck :)

Well said, thanks BombayBDS and Guru Bhai...Everybody has different special qualities that schools are looking, so everyone will have a chance to get in somewhere!
Good Luck everyone :)

Nice way to skirt around answering why he did not get a call. Claim it is personal.

"Any fact facing us is not as important as our attitude toward it, for that determines our success or failure. The way you think about a fact may defeat you before you ever do anything about it. You are overcome by the fact because you think you are." Norman Vincent Peale

I maintained the same thing in my first post..
u can't say why he didnt get a call..no one can. so don't pull in anyone here.
each programme has its own selection criteria. some want research. some want clinical. some look for team players... u wuld know better, because ur wife applied.

How can you say He didnt get in because he didnt present himself well?
were you in the committee that reviewed him?
oh wait..Ur wife was, rite?

and oh, since you took this down to a personal level..
im glad u r putting ur ivy education to such good use. selling something to people by taking up a fight in ur very firsts posts.
Awesome!

Your right i cannot tell you 100% that it was his application - maybe 95% perhaps 5% was that due to the fact they wanted to load up this year on sub 80 NBDE scores. Really using logic and common sense what is the most probable answer? Someone has great scores, his only contact with a school is an application and he doesn't get called. What is the most logical answer?? Am i really having this discussion?

Bombay BDS please let everyone know what exactly you are offering in terms of helping people here get into an ISP program? So far like the typical Indian living in India, you are trying to prove how smart you are, will not listen to advice and refuses to offer any substance.

I once had to counsel an Indian who came to the U.S and applied 3 times and 3 interviews with the same school and they kept taking other applicants although his scores and prep work were far superior. I told him drop your big attitude about everything you've done and present yourself as competent, hardworking but humble to learn. He got in on try # 4. Enough said.

Bombay BDS Here folks is a prime example of what kind of attitudes and persona's American dental schools DO NOT WANT!

That i can tell you 100%

Last edited:
you'r taking this too far and low..
I never said dont advice.
nor did i say i know better.
his application did not suit that programme.. do you understand what that means..? just because a uni is looking for a particular kind of candidate does not mean the others won't fit in anywhere.
every programme has its pros and cons and we have to select the programme that we fit into best.
as for the guy you knew who applied thrice and messed it up all 3 times, he shuld have been smarter than that..

"typical indian living in India"
" what i have to offer" ..
cut the crap!

Listen you have nothing to offer - that is clear.

You say his application didn't fit thier program!

Then you yourself have explained to all why my exact program will be needed. To help write a more relevant application to the school that better illustrates his strengths and abilities as well as soft skills like communication. Also to teach American interviewing skills and soft skills.

The guy who interviewed 3 times has casebook prep skills and they still rejected him 3 times you know why?? His big mouth, coming to the interviews blabbing his accomplishments and research and he thought he was well qualified and the school thought what a braggart he will not want to learn here and cause problems among the other students.

I know all about diff. schools and thier criteria thanks.

Ie. Boston/U PENN - Research / Part 1 scores
California - Clinical
N.Y - Pulse

All i hear from prospective students is "I have great scores how come i wasn't called, or how come after interview i wasn't accepted?"

The reason is application relevance and writing style as well as interviewing skills. ISP students forget to realize who thier customer is in this : It is an American Interviewer with sometimes 2 ISP year 2 students who really have minimal say. Students who can interview in a way that makes the interviewer feel like they can relate to them as an American! (since you are applying to a U.S school) will often get the nod over others with superior scores (not always but alot of times) (relax Bombay BDS!) it is human nature.

You can say whatever you like with this process - but truth is people accept people who they like on paper as well as in person and propose no risk to thier school.

thanks for trying BDS.

Regards,

Last edited:
Dear BombayBDS,

Just consider 'GET INTO ISP' a critic. Critical opinions should always be welcomed. His statement might be hurting someone if taken too much personally. But don't you realize, he is serving many 'good dishes' at the same time, I feel information shared by him is authentic.

Why I'm telling this is cuz America is a country full of opportunities, I have personally met a former engineer & a former lawyer pursuing DDS program presently, my one of relative was a biomedical engineer previously and now she is a doctor (RADIOLOGIST). It entirely depends on the individual whether he or she has enough potential to pass the pre-requisites succssfully and meet up all suitable criterias set by particular institution/authority. If somebody has enough potential and workitude deep inside, if someone delivers every required aspect at correct time then this is probably the only country; provides opportunity to everybody & anybody [albeit previous scores/academic profile considered to the certain/major extent!]. We should appreciate that US provides an equal opportunity to everyone. Once we cross a limit (here in our case, getting an interview!), institutions/organizations care more about what you deliver in present, forgets & forgives totally for our past the same time. We are human being and self-realization for improvement can be at any age. I don't think so we get same kinda opportunity back in INDIA as I guess ... once you're B.A. or B.Com, you're not given a chance to be a Doctor/Dentist there.

Would you believe this?
A dentist did not have license to work dentistry in her own home nation, that doesn't mean she was not capable. She came to US, performed > 80 at NBDE, applied to schools and managed to get an interview. She could present herself very well on paper as well as on the day of interview and now, she's in the program. Now, we cannot argue to put massive discussion, why did she even get interviewed when we all well-recognized practicing dentists were in the same race?

I had heard 'Miracle happens' but never experienced or felt from someone's experiences till few months back, meanwhile I personally got few rejections and met few AMAZING INSPIRATIONAL people. Now, I realize from their experiences ... yes, Miracle happens no matter what previous profile you had/have.

So, we are in the same boat. Somebody will get a seat now, the rest later but NOBODY is PERFECT and THERE's always an OPEN WINDOW for IMPROVEMENT. So, lets imrpove on our weakness and we'll get opportunities if we deserve it indeed. Till then, lets keep trying and boost each other morally up.

Keep boosting me up guys, positivity works a lot,
Good Luck, Everybody! :)

Last edited:
(this is just my opinion for thought)

Why does the NBDE committee (i know one of the professors who submits board questions) have to change the exams around all the time and more frequently these days? Next change is Jan 2010 by the way.

The reason is as more people apply to dental programs due to a worsening economy you get a higher skew of people who can do very well on the boards. So schools are now getting multiple candidates with high scores and the max score is 100. So how do you choose when you have 25 seats (ex.)

1. You can alter the boards to make them tougher and have fewer high scores

- problem here is that questions in that realm of difficulty are really specialist questions and is not fair so NBDE has to be cautious. Also it takes time and money every time to alter.

2. You can start emphasizing soft skills and personality as well as good scores.

And i believe this is happening. Schools that once only looked at board scores will also look for soft characterisitcs (fit in criteria)

This will now be the biggest game changer going forward i believe and those who don't understand will be left saying "I have 98% on part 1 why wasn't i called" or "I told them all my research and all my experience why i didn't get a seat"?

Sorry guys - as an American MBA my wife says things that are normal to me are foreign to others so here is what i mean by soft skills. My program will be training on how to present these in an interview and link it all back to your application essays.

Can you guys help me know if it is valuable to just develop notes for the program or would training sessions maybe web based doing mock interviews would be more beneficial?

Soft skills are personal attributes that enhance an individual's interactions, job performance and career prospects. Unlike hard skills, which tend to be specific to a certain type of task or activity, soft skills are broadly applicable. Soft skills are sometimes broken down into personal attributes, such as:

• optimism
  • common sense
  • responsibility
  • a sense of humor
  • integrity
  • time-management
  • motivation.
and interpersonal abilities, such as:
  • empathy
  • leadership
  • communication
  • good manners
  • sociability
  • the ability to teach.
It's often said that hard skills will get you an interview but you need soft skills to get (and keep) the job.

Looks like someone did his best to establish a buisness. yeah its a good market isn't it?? :rolleyes:
good luck

Dear BombayBDS,

Just consider 'GET INTO ISP' a critic. Critical opinions should always be welcomed. His statement might be hurting someone if taken too much personally. But don't you realize, he is serving many 'good dishes' at the same time, I feel information shared by him is authentic.

Why I'm telling this is cuz America is a country full of opportunities, I have personally met a former engineer & a former lawyer pursuing DDS program presently, my one of relative was a biomedical engineer previously and now she is a doctor (RADIOLOGIST). it entirely depends on the individual whether he or she has enough potential to pass the pre-requisites succssfully and meet all suitable criterias set by particular institution/authority. If somebody has a potential and workitude deep inside, if someone delivers every required aspect at correct time then this is probably the only country; considers strongly but doesn't care much of previous scores/academic profile. We should appreciate that US provides an equal opportunity to everyone. Once we cross a limit (here in our case, getting an interview!), US cares more about what you deliver at present, forgets & forgives totally for our past at the same time. We are human being and self-realization for improvement can be at any age. I don't think so we get same kinda opportunity back in INDIA as I guess ... once you're B.A. or B.Com, you're not given a chance to be a Doctor/Dentist there.

Would you believe this?
A dentist did not have license to work dentistry in her own home nation, that doesn't mean she was not capable. She came to US, applied schools, performed > 80 at NBDE and still managed to get an itnerview. She could present herself very well on paper as well as on the day of interview and now, she's in the program. Now, we cannot argue, why did she even get interviewed when we all well-recognized practicing dentists were in the same race?

I had heard 'Miracle happens' but never experienced or felt from someone's experiences till few months back, meanwhile I personally got few rejections and met few AMAZING INSPIRATIONAL people. Now, I realize from their experiences ... yes, Miracle happens no matter what previous profile you had/have.

So, we are in the same boat. Somebody will get a seat now, the rest later but NOBODY is PERFECT and THERE's always a WINDOW open for IMPROVEMENT. So, lets imrpove on our weakness and we'll get opportunities if we deserve it indeed. Till then, lets keep trying and boost each other morally up.

Keep boosting me up guys, positivity works a lot,
Good Luck, Everybody! :)

Very well said, Gurubhai. I like the way you have put it.

I called Mary Pham earlier to do a follow up on my application, and unfortunately I didnt get selected for an invitation. Best of luck to those who got invited.

Listen you have nothing to offer - that is clear.

offer - I'm not here on a bussiness publicity stint. we at sdn HELP EACH OTHER.

You say his application didn't fit thier program!

Then you yourself have explained to all why my exact program will be needed. To help write a more relevant application to the school that better illustrates his strengths and abilities as well as soft skills like communication. Also to teach American interviewing skills and soft skills.

you didnt have the patience to read my firt post to u, did you. read the last line - your programme will definately help some, but don't say this or that was the reason.

The guy who interviewed 3 times has casebook prep skills and they still rejected him 3 times you know why?? His big mouth, coming to the interviews blabbing his accomplishments and research and he thought he was well qualified and the school thought what a braggart he will not want to learn here and cause problems among the other students.

again, he shuld have had better sense. only fools apply thrice and not understand whats still missing.

I know all about diff. schools and thier criteria thanks.

Ie. Boston/U PENN - Research / Part 1 scores
California - Clinical
N.Y - Pulse
thats a lot of schools you know abt! congrats!

All i hear from prospective students is "I have great scores how come i wasn't called, or how come after interview i wasn't accepted?"

The reason is application relevance and writing style as well as interviewing skills. ISP students forget to realize who thier customer is in this : It is an American Interviewer with sometimes 2 ISP year 2 students who really have minimal say. Students who can interview in a way that makes the interviewer feel can relate to them as an American! (since you are applying to a U.S school) will often get the nod over others with superior scores (not always but alot of times) (relax Bombay BDS!) it is human nature.

I never said anything abt american culture not being a positive.
You can say whatever you like with this process - but truth is people accept people who they like on paper as well as in person and propose no risk to thier school.

well, let me explain with an example:
if you want someone who can climb a mountain, will you interview sea-divers?

thanks for trying BDS.
U r welcome!
Regards,

you know, that was exactly my first reaction to this guy...

I think he was saying it is a worthwhile idea hence the smiley face and good luck.

India BDS - Looks like you spent many hours formulating a reponse - I can tell by your writing style that you could use the program i am developing. Be patient... you sound agitated that it is not out yet. It soon will be and your application will be that much better.

For your information i have recieved many private emails already about the program and other questions which i have answered freely looking for no compensation. This tells me there is a need and a want for students who want to learn American intervewing skills including confidence, the way to walk into an interview room, attire, link interview back to essay showing technical and soft skills and how to wow an American interviewer.

This is a free world and i'll leave it up to anyone reading to decide -

Do you think India BDS is going to help you get into an ISP program?

Or me?

The things ISP students say about how to interview and make sure i ace the interview portion and stand out from the other candidates is difficult for them and i don't blame them since they were not taught this. However it is easy for me almost common sense. So why not help? On the flip side if you ask me to cut a class 2 i will look at you like you are crazy. ( so i don't know it all :)

India BDS if you want to help people or encourage than do so. So far i have not see any of that in your postings - only negativity.

I warn everybody again - this is the kind of person you do not want to take advice from - this is the kind of defensive, close minded attitude that schools DO NOT WANT.

Last edited:
I think he was saying it is a worthwhile idea hence the smiley face and good luck.

India BDS - Looks like you spent many hours formulating a reponse - I can tell by your writing style that you could use the program i am developing. Be patient... you sound agitated that it is not out yet. It soon will be and your application will be that much better.

For your information i have recieved many private emails already about the program and other questions which i have answered freely looking for no compensation. This tells me there is a need and a want for students who want to learn American intervewing skills including confidence, the way to walk into an interview room, attire, link interview back to essay showing technical and soft skills and how to wow an American interviewer.

This is a free world and i'll leave it up to anyone reading to decide -

Do you think India BDS is going to help you get into an ISP program?

Or me?

The things ISP students say about how to interview and make sure i ace the interview portion and stand out from the other candidates is difficult for them and i don't blame them since they were not taught this. However it is easy for me almost common sense. So why not help? On the flip side if you ask me to cut a class 2 i will look at you like you are crazy. ( so i don't know it all :)

India BDS if you want to help people or encourage than do so. So far i have not see any of that in your postings - only negativity.

I warn everybody again - this is the kind of person you do not want to take advice from - this is the kind of defensive, close minded attitude that schools DO NOT WANT.

dude, Im not here to start a business.
My writing style analysis- you have nothing better to do?
your being way too personal now.
I did not say anything against ur programme in any post.. but u r wrong abt applictaion.
and the time I took to respond... honestly, get a life!

and to put things in perspective - the guy we were talking abt DID GET A CALL from BU, im sure with pretty much the same application. why did Bu call him and not UCSF?
he matched what BU needed.

Now, stop the personal attacks.

and he got a call from Upenn as well. he just told me that.

Vickram,

Congratulations on your acceptances! For those who do not have his scores which Boston and UPenn have as thier main criteria and want to stand out in the interview against other candidates I can help with that.

Why Bu and PENN and not USCF? because a 91 and 98 board score is exceptional and those schools look at that as thier main criteria. So i want to help people who do not have 91 and 98 ace thier apps and interivew so they have a chance to get in. And it can be done!!

Like i said this program is going to help anyone and everyone whether you have 98 or 78 to have a great app. and become a great interviewee. And if you are not in dental school than you should be aiming to cover all angles.

India BDS what program have you been accepted to?

the only Uni that has reviewed my application upto now has called me for its interview.

waiting for the rest to review.

its actually bombayBDS, u said India BDS..
but i figured u must have meant that question for me.

UCSF.

now halt ur obsession with me. this is a thread for rejected at UCSF. not BombayBDS vs. Get into ISP.

u wanna know more, lets go PM>

I wont be answering any more of ur questions here.

I wish all the best in your interview. If you do not get called for a seat are you going to argue with me and say "it wasn't the interview"?

enough said - pointless time wasting.

You people have to understand something - dental interviewers have lots of leeway in what they write about you - some of my wife's reviews say "100% must have this person" and they didn't have the highest scores. The Director than looks at that and says ok if thier prep work is good than they are in. things like this happen all the time!!

I stand by what i say - and if i develop something it is going to have value.

good luck Bombay BDS

sure things like that happen...

Im done here.

chill guys everyone has a special place in a specific school, just that for some it takes a lil more time. Let it be less stressful than it is.
I wish all of you all the best