Rejected UCSF

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
sorry guys - as an american mba my wife says things that are normal to me are foreign to others so here is what i mean by soft skills. My program will be training on how to present these in an interview and link it all back to your application essays.

Can you guys help me know if it is valuable to just develop notes for the program or would training sessions maybe web based doing mock interviews would be more beneficial?

soft skills are personal attributes that enhance an individual's interactions, job performance and career prospects. Unlike hard skills, which tend to be specific to a certain type of task or activity, soft skills are broadly applicable. Soft skills are sometimes broken down into personal attributes, such as:

• optimism
  • common sense
  • responsibility
  • a sense of humor
  • integrity
  • time-management
  • motivation.
and interpersonal abilities, such as:
  • empathy
  • leadership
  • communication
  • good manners
  • sociability
  • the ability to teach.
it's often said that hard skills will get you an interview but you need soft skills to get (and keep) the job.

i agree with this statement.

Members don't see this ad.

chill guys everyone has a special place in a specific school, just that for some it takes a lil more time. Let it be less stressful than it is.
I wish all of you all the best
I agree .be patient you guys and as long as you are after it you will get it .you'll get over these hard moments all of us had the same I got in after 3 years of hard work...all the best
UCSF 2011