Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
dyarhea said:Penn
hey.. sorry to hear about that.. do you mind telling me your stats? I havent heard anything from penn yet.
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
dyarhea said:Penn
ranark said:hey.. sorry to hear about that.. do you mind telling me your stats? I havent heard anything from penn yet.
i am so not getting into penn...hahaha!! aww well, u never know until u try right?MrBenny said:PENN. too bad. i was looking forward to dodging the bullets in the philly ghetto while walking to class.
by the way, my stats:
Cum: 3.45
Sci: 3.45
AA:23
TS:23
PA:16.

MrBenny said:Penn is random. i've seen ppl with 3.2s get interviews. I was surprised, but not disappointed. Bad location, too research oriented.
so don't worry. maybe they just didn't like my new haircut in the 2x2 photo i sent em.
....oh... did u get a new haircut like MrBenny too? 😀ranark said:Did we have to send a picture with our application? I didnt .. i dont remember them asking for one. I am definitely not going to get an interview there then... 19AA,19AA,16PAT, 3.9GPA
fruity_trident said:....oh... did u get a new haircut like MrBenny too? 😀
excuse me for my sarcasm...if i had those grades...i may feel as insecure as i am now, since my 'looking glass self' is often distorted in a negative way...who knows.....? 🙄
ranark said:lol..i didnt mean the haircut thing...i meant my DAT scores.. but really, did we have to send in a pic? and what do you mean by the insecure thing... i dont understand. i will be insane by the end of this cycle i think.. 😱
fruity_trident said:no, according to my knowledge we didn't have to send a photo in.
your gpa is stellar, i would assume u wouldn't have to worry about getting in, since your DATs are good too.
but who am i to say? i'm probably not even getting in!!...but what i do know is gpa & DAT cross comparisons... 😱 <--i love this emoticon
hockeydentist said:Can't wait to start an acceptance list!
MrBenny said:Penn is random. i've seen ppl with 3.2s get interviews. I was surprised, but not disappointed. Bad location, too research oriented.
so don't worry. maybe they just didn't like my new haircut in the 2x2 photo i sent em.
dyarhea said:ever wondered if the rejection letter got lost in the mail![]()
t12kim said:rejection letter from upenn.
stats 3.4/3.4
21/22/16
very disssapointed, but that's life. ^^
melonbobo said:thaz ridiculous! did you get interview?
don't worry I am sure you will get in some schools as good as, if not better, than penn
ranark said:wow.. penn is sending out those rejections left and right.. i havent gotten one yet but I have a feeling I will soon.. everyone's DAT scores are awesome.. and the GPA's are great too.. my stats are 3.9 GPA, 19AA,19TS,16PAT...this sucks..
ranark said:wow.. penn is sending out those rejections left and right.. i havent gotten one yet but I have a feeling I will soon.. everyone's DAT scores are awesome.. and the GPA's are great too.. my stats are 3.9 GPA, 19AA,19TS,16PAT...this sucks..
MEM3 said:Gender: 43 Male + 63 Female = 106 Total

Wow, I guess they really mean it. Your stats are rocking. Did you have any individual score below 20?dyarhea said:pacific
dyarhea said:bio22
gchem23
ochem22
rc24
pat21
QR17!!!!..
i think it's the gpa 😳
I sent my $75 in after the lady had told me.Darksunshine said:20's across the board?
GAH!
I have a couple below that. What a waste of my $75.00! My application is still under review, it says..... yah sure. 😡

fruity_trident said:YAY 😱 i get to add to the list.. now i don't feel left out.
-maryland- i know i'm not getting into most of the schools...but that's ok.
i can't beleive i'm taking this soooo well.
2 weeks ago, i lost 2 squash games in a tournament, and i felt like ****...i guess i'm handling failure better and better![]()
Darksunshine said:How many rejection letter's have you received? (If you don't mind me asking?)
Send it in. You are who you are. Numbers don't tell the whole picture of you.rocknightmare said:should i even bother to send my secondary to upenn?? with people getting rejected wiht 22 DATs and 3.4 GPA$?
I have 21 AA, 17 PAT, 21 TS. 3.40 Total GPA and 3.31 Science
i am sending tommorrow otherwise
rocknightmare said:should i even bother to send my secondary to upenn?? with people getting rejected wiht 22 DATs and 3.4 GPA$?
I have 21 AA, 17 PAT, 21 TS. 3.40 Total GPA and 3.31 Science
i am sending tommorrow otherwise
dyarhea said:QR17!!!!..
i think it's the gpa 😳
erbs8908 said:got "application denied" on infosource from Indiana State. Figures, im from illinois.
Rezdawg said:I have a question for those getting rejected by UOP.
On their website, it says that my application will be re-reviewed in December. Is that the message you guys are getting or is your application review being terminated completely?
That's what they told me too. But I still don't believe it. Some in here have stellar stats that have not got an invitation. While at least one person in here has two 19s and one 18 and a 3.0 that got an invitation. Btw, happy late birthday!quakinator said:I got the same msg.
21AA
21PAT
25 OC
18 Bio*
19 QR*
I've heard that they are looking for 20+ across the board but if anyone has had an interview with a -20 in any category, let us know.
quakinator said:I got the same msg.
21AA
21PAT
25 OC
18 Bio*
19 QR*
I've heard that they are looking for 20+ across the board but if anyone has had an interview with a -20 in any category, let us know.
Our mission is to provide students with free, unbiased information, resources, and advising for careers in the health professions. We believe every student deserves access to trustworthy guidance, regardless of background or ability to pay.