Quantcast

Rejections

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

canine 8

Reaction score
Atlast the rejection from the last university which I applied also had come. I can't join in any dental school this year............But hope next year I may have good fortune......starting to apply for 2013 cycle..................Nothing stops for just onething life should go on...........once you are in a middle of an ocean you just can't say "I am tired" but try to come to the shore by putting all your energy. So friends who didn't make this year ALL THE BEST for next year.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

circuit

Reaction score
Atlast the rejection from the last university which I applied also had come. I can't join in any dental school this year............But hope next year I may have good fortune......starting to apply for 2013 cycle..................Nothing stops for just onething life should go on...........once you are in a middle of an ocean you just can't say "I am tired" but try to come to the shore by putting all your energy. So friends who didn't make this year ALL THE BEST for next year.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Good luck buddy. I, for one, got lucky the second time around. For some, third time is the charm. If you have a dream follow it by all means. My friend succeeded with a GPA of 1.6 on the fourth try.

canine 8

Reaction score
Good luck buddy. I, for one, got lucky the second time around. For some, third time is the charm. If you have a dream follow it by all means. My friend succeeded with a GPA of 1.6 on the fourth try.

Thank you my friend

dentgod

Reaction score

Hey canine,

I like your positive attitude! Also well said, we gotta get out of the ocean no matter what. I wish you luck for your future.

canine 8

Reaction score
Hey canine,

I like your positive attitude! Also well said, we gotta get out of the ocean no matter what. I wish you luck for your future.

Thank you very much dentgod. Friends be positive and patient. Something is awaiting for us.

drdds2009

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Keep up the thread guys!! This is my 5th year in row, no success till now. Not sure what will happen.

canine 8

Reaction score
What is your status?

hey this is not an offense but how can u ask a person who is feeling bad about his/her rejection in the public. You can send him a PM if you want to know. Sorry friend if this hurts you.........

Take care bye

canine 8

Reaction score
Keep up the thread guys!! This is my 5th year in row, no success till now. Not sure what will happen.

Hi friend just don't worry. As our friend circuit said, there are people who got into the school after many attempts. So just keep going.

All the best.

spherulite

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Reaction score
None of you all have got rejections you'll have just got the sign its not the right time...take the oppurtunity to grow and gain from it , all of you'll will get in as long as you'll keep working towards it and take this oppurtunity to tone yourself and become the perfect applicant , once you'll get in its your duty to guide those disheartened and tell them about your struggle so they also know "nothing is imposibble unless you make it impossible " good luck guys

Dentist0

Reaction score
Dont feel bad guys...I was in the same boat as urs until last year. For the next cycle....I took part 2, started working as a dental assistant, volunteered a few hours at a community clinic, took CE courses at the local dental school....this year got accepted. Just want to tell you all to keep working on ur experience in US.

canine 8

Reaction score
None of you all have got rejections you'll have just got the sign its not the right time...take the oppurtunity to grow and gain from it , all of you'll will get in as long as you'll keep working towards it and take this oppurtunity to tone yourself and become the perfect applicant , once you'll get in its your duty to guide those disheartened and tell them about your struggle so they also know "nothing is imposibble unless you make it impossible " good luck guys[/QUOTE

Thank you very much for your encouragement..........

canine 8

Reaction score
Dont feel bad guys...I was in the same boat as urs until last year. For the next cycle....I took part 2, started working as a dental assistant, volunteered a few hours at a community clinic, took CE courses at the local dental school....this year got accepted. Just want to tell you all to keep working on ur experience in US.

Thank you Dentist0............