Relaxing Before MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

j306c954

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Would anyone care to share some things they do to help them relax and go into the MCAT (or practice FLE) refreshed? Music? Stretches? Breathing exercises?

Members don't see this ad.

Would anyone care to share some things they do to help them relax and go into the MCAT (or practice FLE) refreshed? Music? Stretches? Breathing exercises?
get wasted brah.... you'll be super relaxed during the exam

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
You know, I've always wanted to try to take a practice test drunk...just for ****s and gigs....

The day before my mcat I watched Australia annihilate England in the second Ashes test (sadly I am a England fan, and of course, it was the only test match I got to watch this summer :smack:). If you haven't watched cricket before, its a very relaxing sport to watch, like baseball mixed with golf. and the test matches last for five days, with around 7 hours of play each day.

What about relaxing while studying. I've been reading a lot and many say to take 1-2 days off per week from studying. Does this help?