release of scores to AACOMAS

Started by NMH2001
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

NMH2001

Ferret Momma
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
On test day I did not designate anything on the MCAT form. Was I supposed to designate "600" so that AACOMAS will get my scores?

If so, what do I have to do in order to send AACOMAS my results?
 
You were supposed to designate "600" on test day.

I would contact AACOMAS and let them know.
 
Since you didn't designate on test day to have your scores sent to AACOMAS, you now will prob have to request an additional score report from AAMC. It costs $10. To do that you have to go to <a href="http://www.aamc.org," target="_blank">www.aamc.org,</a> then go to MCAT, and then you'll see additional score report request.

Maybe you should call AAMC and tell them you forgot, and see what they say. If they won't do it for free, then youll have to request it for 10 bucks.