Relevant research?

Started by HolyMoly
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HolyMoly

Junior Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I do research in a field like Internal medicine after my M1 year, would that hold any appeal at all to Rads residency or for other fields if I changed my mind later about what I want to do (i.e. go into Rads or something else)?
 
for sure i think any research you do in the medical field can be applied to radiology, seeing that radiology incorporates many aspects of medicine. Meaning in radiology there is large range of pathology. Rads research is better just because you not only get to do research but also making rads connections at the same time.