Reminder: Register for ASHP by Oct 17th

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
:mad: I just know it...I'm going to get treated like one next week...

You mean people don't kiss the ground you walk on as soon as you walk into a hospital?!? :rolleyes:;)

Members don't see this ad.

:mad: I just know it...I'm going to get treated like one next week...

Tell me where you're going to be and I'll come up to you and ask you what you're giving away for free so you'll feel right at home :smuggrin:

You mean people don't kiss the ground you walk on as soon as you walk into a hospital?!? :rolleyes:;)

They sanitize the ground I walk on...as soon as I leave..

Members don't see this ad :)
Tell me where you're going to be and I'll come up to you and ask you what you're giving away for free so you'll feel right at home :smuggrin:

Thank goodness I won't be in Florida!!!:p

Come visit me at Booths #3208 and #2431 and i'll enter you to win the new "touch" iPods and a Rolex watch! (plus give you some free stuff!) I'm not a drug rep either. ;)

~meg

Come visit me at Booths #3208 and #2431 and i'll enter you to win the new "touch" iPods and a Rolex watch! (plus give you some free stuff!) I'm not a drug rep either. ;)

~meg

I'll stop by and say hello to Kevin.:p

So, You are not a drug rep?
Am I too slow? :p

Ok..I've been identified...

I'm a door to door salesman.. and I detail glycerin suppositories.. generic of course..:smuggrin:

You're going to see Celine, aren't you!!! :D

OMG... how did you know..:eek:

Got your front row tickets yet? You're not going to faint when you see her are you?

96206014ii6.png

And a back stage pass!