Reminder: Register for ASHP by Oct 17th

Started by Epic
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Come visit me at Booths #3208 and #2431 and i'll enter you to win the new "touch" iPods and a Rolex watch! (plus give you some free stuff!) I'm not a drug rep either. 😉

~meg
 
Come visit me at Booths #3208 and #2431 and i'll enter you to win the new "touch" iPods and a Rolex watch! (plus give you some free stuff!) I'm not a drug rep either. 😉

~meg

I'll stop by and say hello to Kevin.😛
 
So, You are not a drug rep?
Am I too slow? 😛

Ok..I've been identified...

I'm a door to door salesman.. and I detail glycerin suppositories.. generic of course..:meanie:
 
You're going to see Celine, aren't you!!! 😀

OMG... how did you know..😱

Got your front row tickets yet? You're not going to faint when you see her are you?

96206014ii6.png