-
CycleTrack and SDN are teaming up to make medical school admissions more transparent and accessible! Read the announcement to learn how we’re supporting the future of CycleTrack’s free application-tracking tools .
You are using an out of date browser. It may not display this or other websites correctly.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
You should upgrade or use an alternative browser.
Reminder: Register for ASHP by Oct 17th
Started by Epic
Get help with your application
Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.
for fun filled Las Vegas trip.
Will you be there handing out free chapstick and notepads? If so, you better hook me up!
Or I could save my money and go to WVU's bowl game.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Will you be there handing out free chapstick and notepads? If so, you better hook me up!
You don't demand much..do you...
Free IPOD... LCD TV... iphone... that's what I would want..
Or I could save my money and go to WVU's bowl game.
Just think..if you was my intern, I would've taken you...all expenses paid.
Just think..if you was my intern, I would've taken you...all expenses paid.
You'd have to pay me. No way in hell I'm leaving town to be around MORE pharmacy people than I'm already forced to be surrounded by without some sort of compensation.
You don't demand much..do you...
Free IPOD... LCD TV... iphone... that's what I would want..
Well you can throw a free iphone or LCD TV in there too if you want. Not sure how I would get the TV home, but I'd find a way. What else you got?
Well you can throw a free iphone or LCD TV in there too if you want. Not sure how I would get the TV home, but I'd find a way. What else you got?
I'm not manning a booth and handing out stuff... contrary to popular belief here, I'm not a drug rep!!!!
I'm going to get CEs. I have meetings... we'll have fun dinners... gotta golf..
May catch a show.. I'll hang with my buddies..smoke cigars and act goofy..😀
I'm not manning a booth and handing out stuff... contrary to popular belief here, I'm not a drug rep!!!!
I'm going to get CEs. I have meetings... we'll have fun dinners... gotta golf..
May catch a show.. I'll hang with my buddies..smoke cigars and act goofy..😀
I'm assuming there'll be a USC alum mixer? I know there's one at CSHP this weekend in Palm Springs.
I'm assuming there'll be a USC alum mixer? I know there's one at CSHP this weekend in Palm Springs.
my collegues are presenting at the CSHP...
I don't think I'll be at the USC mixer...
If you're nice, I might let you stay in my high roller's suite at the Bellagio....
you're a high roller?
my collegues are presenting at the CSHP...
I don't think I'll be at the USC mixer...
I won't be at CSHP anyway. If I'm lucky I'll be giving immunizations to my mother in law.😀
I won't be at CSHP anyway. If I'm lucky I'll be giving immunizations to my mother in law.😀
Use a large large needle..
you're a high roller?
No...the old man I plan on meeting at the casino is!
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
No...the old man I plan on meeting at the casino is!
You're meeting this guy?
Yeah...sign up for the nerd convention...Don't forget your Rho Chi reunion...
You're meeting this guy?
![]()
Beggars can't be choosers.
Yeah...sign up for the nerd convention...Don't forget your Rho Chi reunion...
hey..wanna go? We'll have a rubik's cube competition, pocket protector auction, pharmacology trivial pursuit.. and cool people among us may play chess and checkers..
hey..wanna go? We'll have a rubik's cube competition, pocket protector auction, pharmacology trivial pursuit.. and cool people among us may play chess and checkers..
Yeah...but you've got to do it with your eyes closed to be one of the cool ones
Yeah...but you've got to do it with your eyes closed to be one of the cool ones
Yeah..we invited that guy as the special guest..and speaker...
Yeah..we invited that guy as the special guest..and speaker...
Oh! So you mean it's not you then?! I thought maybe we had Mr. Rubik's cube king on our hands...
Oh! So you mean it's not you then?! I thought maybe we had Mr. Rubik's cube king on our hands...
my best is 4th place....
Ok..I'm kidding..I can barely get one side..and it takes a while.
my best is 4th place....
Ok..I'm kidding..I can barely get one side..and it takes a while.
I usually end up taking off the stickers and moving them around.
I usually end up taking off the stickers and moving them around.
that's too hard. Just take the cube apart and put it back together.
I threadjacked my own thread.
You have truly achieved the master level here at SDN!!!

I think I am going to go this year. I have to try and scrape up the money as I am broke, but I am planning on going.
That's the spirit....beg, borrow, and steal to go to ASHP!
I think I am going to go this year. I have to try and scrape up the money as I am broke, but I am planning on going.
ASHP is a pretty boring meeting in general...but use it as an excuse to go to Vegas and not go to the meeting.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
ASHP is a pretty boring meeting in general...but use it as an excuse to go to Vegas and not go to the meeting.
it's boring because you're with the wrong crowd..
it's boring because you're with the wrong crowd..
Ok...Anahiem was pretty lame. Vegas is a sure thing.
Ok...Anahiem was pretty lame. Vegas is a sure thing.
I had a great time in Anaheim... It was so much fun, I don't remember half of it....
I had a great time in Anaheim... It was so much fun, I don't remember half of it....
Anaheim was the worst trip ever...all started with the foot of snow we got in Chicago the night before I had to leave. Just went downhill from there...
Anaheim was the worst trip ever...all started with the foot of snow we got in Chicago the night before I had to leave. Just went downhill from there...
Move where it doesn't snow.
Move where it doesn't snow.
Then I would have to leave the best city ever. I like the snow actually...except when I need to travel.
Then I would have to leave the best city ever. I like the snow actually...except when I need to travel.
I was in Chicago twice... not good experience.... once in April..it was cold.
Once in May.. horrible time at a hospital.. thank god it wasn't my account.
I was in Chicago twice... not good experience.... once in April..it was cold.
Once in May.. horrible time at a hospital.. thank god it wasn't my account.
Yes, but to you crazy people in the South....cold is 55 degrees. That is a nice day!
Gotta love Chicago weather....we had the record highs and people dying at the Chicago marathon on Sunday...ran my AC all the way through Tuesday. And then I Wednesday night I had to turn on my heat.
Anaheim sucked...except for Dana Carvey and the 2 chicks from MUSC he featuredI had a great time in Anaheim... It was so much fun, I don't remember half of it....
it's boring because you're with the wrong crowd..
I gotta agree - its the people that make ASHP tolerable. The meeting itself is a yawn. The CE is boring & rarely is there a new presentation. After you've gone to your first five - all the rest are the same😡.
But - Vegas is a fun place to meet your friends, play Keno while sitting thru the CE & get some R&R.
Yes, but to you crazy people in the South....cold is 55 degrees. That is a nice day!
Gotta love Chicago weather....we had the record highs and people dying at the Chicago marathon on Sunday...ran my AC all the way through Tuesday. And then I Wednesday night I had to turn on my heat.
I can walk to school in a parka one day, and in a t-shirt the next.
I can see the Sears' Tower when I walk to school.
Next year's ASHP meeting is going to be in Orlando.
Well,
I registered today so I will be there. I am not sure how long I will stay, but I did see a couple good poker tournaments that will be going on while I am there so maybe I will play a bit if I get bored and cover the cost of my trip.
I registered today so I will be there. I am not sure how long I will stay, but I did see a couple good poker tournaments that will be going on while I am there so maybe I will play a bit if I get bored and cover the cost of my trip.
I gotta agree - its the people that make ASHP tolerable. The meeting itself is a yawn. The CE is boring & rarely is there a new presentation. After you've gone to your first five - all the rest are the same😡.
But - Vegas is a fun place to meet your friends, play Keno while sitting thru the CE & get some R&R.
Who plays Keno???
I can't wait! I made sure that my month off for rotations is december so I have 6 weeks off and Vegas kicks off my break! It's going to be fun...oh yeah and of course I'll also get to research residencies.
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
You're going to see Celine, aren't you!!! 😀
OMG... how did you know..😱
Just think..if you was my intern, I would've taken you...all expenses paid.
Can I be your intern? 😍
Still have no idea whether you are a drug rep or the Director of Pharmacy? 😛
Can I be your intern? 😍
Still have no idea whether you are a drug rep or the Director of Pharmacy? 😛
He's definitely a drug rep
Can I be your intern? 😍
Still have no idea whether you are a drug rep or the Director of Pharmacy? 😛
You wouldn't want to put up with my abuse!
He's definitely a drug rep
😡 I just know it...I'm going to get treated like one next week...
Similar threads
- Replies
- 0
- Views
- 3K
- Replies
- 1
- Views
- 2K
- Replies
- 4
- Views
- 3K