Remote Healthcare Jobs

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

D

deleted888146

Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I graduated last May with a B.S. in Human Physiology and minors in Spanish and Psychology. I'm currently living in Spain and teaching English. However, I was looking into remote jobs I could do that were related to either healthcare or research. Any suggestions?
 
I graduated last May with a B.S. in Human Physiology and minors in Spanish and Psychology. I'm currently living in Spain and teaching English. However, I was looking into remote jobs I could do that were related to either healthcare or research. Any suggestions?
Do you have any health care skills or certifications? What you list here doesn’t seem like that
 
Medical coding and billing is commonly remote, but you'll have to learn it first.
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I do some part-time remote work copywriting social media and website pages for healthcare practices. It's good money if you have some writing skills.