Remote Order Entry/Telecommuting Jobs

Started by Farma10
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Farma10

New Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
This topic has been touched on in a couple of different threads over the past 5 yrs or so, but I wanted to see if there was any more recent information on these types of jobs. A couple questions to begin with:

1. I know these jobs do exist, but does anyone know how plentiful they are?
2. How in the world do you find/get one of these jobs?
3. If you find a full telecommuting job (i.e. 100% from home), does it matter where you live?
4. Expanding on question 3... What if I was to move out of the country? As long as I have a reliable internet connection, would this be a feasible possibility?

I've still got a couple of years to sort all of this out but I'm just curious what new information you can share with me.
 
I've run into a few of those jobs on Indeed.com in my pursuit to find a hospital job in a saturated market lol
I have a friend who does that and yes you have to have a license in certain states. She had to get an additional license because one of the hospitals she covers is in a different state.

HTH
 
I've run into a few of those jobs on Indeed.com in my pursuit to find a hospital job in a saturated market lol
I have a friend who does that and yes you have to have a license in certain states. She had to get an additional license because one of the hospitals she covers is in a different state.

HTH
How did your friend get that job or find out about it?
 
I have limited knowledge but with HCA I was told they require you to be within a certain number of miles from the hospital so if your computer breaks etc you could drive in.