This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Status
Not open for further replies.

anchor31

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Removed

Members don't see this ad.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 1 user
My positive advice is to post on here what school you went to, so other's can be warned about it. The vast majority of the time, if a graduate flunks NAPLEX, it is because the school has done grade inflation and has done an extremely poor job of teaching their students.

Reactions: 2 users
I didn't ask for advice about my school. I asked for advice about passing the NAPLEX on another attempt. There are many of factors that go into this process. BTW your advice is not positive, it is completely passive aggressive.

No, I agree with him. Naplex should not be hard. You need 50% of all points(75 of 150) to pass. To not get 50% means you missed quite a few questions my friend. My school has a 98% pass rate on naplex.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
I didn't ask for advice about my school. I asked for advice about passing the NAPLEX on another attempt. There are many of factors that go into this process. BTW your advice is not positive, it is completely passive aggressive.

What's passive aggressive about it? Seems like I was pretty straight-forward. Your school completely failed you, their are virtually no reasons why someone who has graduated pharmacy school should not be able to pass the NAPLEX . I am being positive in saying that this isn't your fault.

As for passing it on the retry, how can anyone give you advice, when we don't know what you did to study the first time around? What do most people do to pass the NAPLEX? They spend a few days, up to a week, going through their old school notes, and then doing one of the on-line study guides (back in my day it was a study book.) Did you do this? If not, well then that is what you should do. If you did, well I think that is evidence your school failed you.

Status
Not open for further replies.