Renu=blindness?

This forum made possible through the generous support of
SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Kindaconfused

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Please excuse me for being a bit behind with the news, just heard about the whole Renu blindness thing. Problem is that I've been using it for quite a while(I live in S.A, it's not off the shelves yet), I have discontinued using it and I've been wearing my glasses since - I have developed yellowish stains on my left eye, and I experience discomfort. 😱 Any advise?
 
Kindaconfused said:
Please excuse me for being a bit behind with the news, just heard about the whole Renu blindness thing. Problem is that I've been using it for quite a while(I live in S.A, it's not off the shelves yet), I have discontinued using it and I've been wearing my glasses since - I have developed yellowish stains on my left eye, and I experience discomfort. 😱 Any advise?

see your eye doctor to determine etiology/treatment.