Repeated course vs. incomplete? retook a class that I withdrawn from.

Started by y1nguyen
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

y1nguyen

Full Member
10+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

For the application, how do we classify a class that we retook that we withdrawn from previously? Is it repeated course or incomplete under special classification?
 
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
If I remember, if you have a W on your transcript, enter it with 0 credits earned and Withdrawal for grade. Then enter it again with the credits earned and the grade you received.
But when you enter it again, do you enter it as a repeated class or a incompleted class?

First time I entered it as a W. Second time I enter it with a grade, is it a incomplete or repeated in the classification?