Repeated course vs. incomplete? retook a class that I withdrawn from.

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

y1nguyen

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi,

For the application, how do we classify a class that we retook that we withdrawn from previously? Is it repeated course or incomplete under special classification?

Members don't see this ad.

That's a tough one. A W is given for withdrawn classes.

If I remember, if you have a W on your transcript, enter it with 0 credits earned and Withdrawal for grade. Then enter it again with the credits earned and the grade you received.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
Are you sure you inputted 0 credits for the course you got a W in? because it says to input credit ATTEMPTED...

If I remember, if you have a W on your transcript, enter it with 0 credits earned and Withdrawal for grade. Then enter it again with the credits earned and the grade you received.
But when you enter it again, do you enter it as a repeated class or a incompleted class?

First time I entered it as a W. Second time I enter it with a grade, is it a incomplete or repeated in the classification?

But when you enter it again, do you enter it as a repeated class or a incompleted class?

First time I entered it as a W. Second time I enter it with a grade, is it a incomplete or repeated in the classification?

I actually entered N/A and they didn't change it, the only thing they changed was credits attempted to 0.