Reporting Credits taken after college

Started by Sampats
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Sampats

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
So I took 1 random course at another university after I finished my undergrad degree. This course had nothing to do with my aspirations to become a doctor, but rather, it was just a course I thought to take because I found it interesting. Do I need to report this? It would lower my GPAs if it's included.
 
So I took 1 random course at another university after I finished my undergrad degree. This course had nothing to do with my aspirations to become a doctor, but rather, it was just a course I thought to take because I found it interesting. Do I need to report this? It would lower my GPAs if it's included.
Yes, it must be reported. To fail to do so is fraud. It won't hurt your GPA that badly as it will be maybe 12-16 possible quality points added to the 480 (or more) quality points already in the denominator of your GPA.