Reproductive Endocrinology

Discussion in 'Ob/Gyn' started by kent100s78, Mar 26, 2004.

1. kent100s78

kent100s78 Member
    7+ Year Member

Who in NYC is considered the best in Reproductive Endocrinology? I am asking this for personal reasons not academic.I read on a few programs in the city ranging from Sinai, NYU, and Cornell, but they all there sites do is advertise like a buisness and I am not sure who I can trust. So again i ask who do you guys seem to think in NYC is the best Reproductive Endocrinology program? Thanks

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. terpgirl

terpgirl Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I don't think that this is of any help, but I attend Hopkins (at Greenspring Stations, where this specialty is housed) to see my Reproductive Endocrinologist. They spend more than the quick 5 minute appointment with you, which is highly appealing to me... I think I spent over 30 minutes with mine. Good luck.

3. OP
    OP
    kent100s78

kent100s78 Member
    7+ Year Member

Can't nobody tell me who has the best IVF program in NYC? I thought you guys would know best since most of you want to become GYN/OB.

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...