Request for Salary information in Orange County/Los Angeles Area

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

DDpharmacyintern2015

New Member
7+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hello,

I'm currently a pharmacy student on rotation and one of my project is to use pharm econ and compare the current salaries of pharmacists and pharmacy technicians in the area of Orange County/Los Angeles. I am currently using glassdoor for most of my salary information but I would like to gauge how accurate the information is. Can you guys give me some insight/grapevine info on pharmacist and pharm tech salaries in these areas if you know of someone or personally work in oc/la. Throwaways are welcome.
Thank you in advance!
 
Take a look at this tool, although it only go back to 2016, it has the salary of EVERY pharmacists in UC system.

It looks like a few staff make upward of 200K a year.

Public information.

https://ucannualwage.ucop.edu/wage/

Have fun.

Smart. Maybe I should work for UCLA... Give me a job already!

Other than that... hospital starting pay is $60-65 (solid confirmation from several hospitals); friend works for a 3 letter retail chain for $72/hr but he's been with them for 3 years. Not sure what his starting pay was. This is all LA area; don't have info on OC pay.

- why am I posting in a 3 year old thread... oh well, I guess it gives people who want to stay in the area a 2018 update #notbitter -