Requesting Personal Statements

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SpitFiR3

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi. I'm applying to pharmacy next year and i'm currently writing my personal statement. I'm looking for some sample essays so I can see how one is suppose to be like.

Thank you in advance

Members don't see this ad.

to be honest i do not think anyone in here will offer their PS for you to look. people will rather look over what you wrote and give you an input.

You can check out books with sample personal statements at the library. I couldn't find any specific to pharmacy, but reading some sample med school, law school, and grad school essays helped me get moving in the right direction on my own essay. For me, doing some "pre-writing" exercises worked. I listed on a piece of paper things, words, phrases, ideas that I wanted to incorporate into my essay. Then, I worked on putting them together into a coherent framework (an outline). Then, I wrote my first draft and went from there. Make sure you get many opinions on your essay (from the right people).Best of luck.