Requirements

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

SockMonster

Membership Revoked
Removed
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey, i'd really love to go to school in minnesota, and i've been looking over their requirements, and they seem to have specific courses outlined (1 semester biochemistry, 1 course in psychology, 2 others in theology, etc.). like i said, i'd really like to go to school up there, but i haven't taken 1 semester biochem or psychology, etc. would they just flat-out reject me b/c of this? anyone have any experience here, b/c the requirements are quite lengthy.

thanks

Sock (yippie for my 100th post!!! :D )

Members don't see this ad.

you don't need to have requirements completed to apply, but they'll probably make you fulfill them prior to matriculation

You have to fulfill the requirements by the time you matriculate to be admitted. You may be able to get a waiver for a class, but I wouldn't count on it. I know from personal experience they are stikclers on the biochem req.

hmmmmm.... well that kinda sucks... but at least they'd still accept me w/o having taken those classes. i guess i should have taken biochem this semester, but everyone says it is such a cakewalk, i didn't think it would be worth my time... anyway... thank you very much! :clap:

Sock