Rescheduling MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

joshualander

Reaction score
I have decided to bump my MCAT test date back to allow more time to study. I don't feel comfortable moving forward. Is it possible to secure another test date without cancelling my current one? I'd hate to cancel and then not have another test date available.

Members don't see this ad.

I have decided to bump my MCAT test date back to allow more time to study. I don't feel comfortable moving forward. Is it possible to secure another test date without cancelling my current one? I'd hate to cancel and then not have another test date available.
practice exam scores so far?

Reactions: 1 users

Unless the AAMC rules changed, you are allowed to register for 1 exam at a time only. On your registered day, you either take the exam or don't show up, but I believe only after 48 hours can you again register for a different test date.

If you post your recent AAMC FL scores, maybe we can advise better.

Reactions: 1 user
Members don't see this ad :)
practice exam scores so far?
Haven’t taken full lengths yet, been focusing on heavy content review because of subpar diagnostic earlier this year. Been working with a tutor for several months and I’m just starting to practice with aamc materials. I was scheduled for June 30th but with work and wanting to review more content, especially high yield, I figured it best to bump it.

Unless the AAMC rules changed, you are allowed to register for 1 exam at a time only. On your registered day, you either take the exam or don't show up, but I believe only after 48 hours can you again register for a different test date.

If you post your recent AAMC FL scores, maybe we can advise better.
I’m only about 2/3 through content review. Started in January but my diagnostic was horrible so I’ve been reviewing content with extreme detail. Haven’t taken full lengths yet. It’s taken me longer for content than expected because of my job and this semester being swamped. Test was for June 30th but I decided that bumping it was best.

Rescheduled for August 7th, easy switch over to new test date via aamc.

I’m just starting to practice with aamc materials.
I would advise saving the AAMC Full lengths until a month before your exam, and start out with a third party FL set like Kaplan or NextStep