Step II Rescheduling Step 2 CS with Check4Change

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

chotichatri123

New Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
I have my Step 2 CS scheduled for August 1, 2018 in Chicago. Due to unforeseen circumstances, I now need to postpone my exam to be taken on August 30, 2018 at the earliest, and November 30, 2018 at the latest.

I have downloaded the Check4Change extension to my firefox browser. I am applying the app to 5 open tabs, one for each testing center site. Questions:

  1. What are the best settings on the app for me to set to ensure that I get a spot?

  2. If there are no calendar dates for me to highlight for the "look for changes to this text" part of the app, should I be highlighting the "There are no testing spots available within your eligibility period" text instead?
Thanks, I really appreciate any help.