Position Available Research Associate Montefiore

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sandy0477

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Research Associate position at Montefiore Hospital, New York
Departments: Pain Medicine and PM&R. 80% pain, 20% PM&R.
Paid position - 1 FTE - Approx - 60000$. Full health and dental benefits.
Visa - Prefer someone with work authorization, but a motivated VISA requiring applicant will be considered. Please note we need applicants currently in the US. Applicants not currently in the US will not be considered.
Type of research - Clinical only, academic, industry, and NCT's

Last, 4 out 5, research associates have matched into PM&R residency at Montefiore. Each one of them worked in the position for 2 years.
An ideal candidate is one who is a highly motivated candidate, a multitasker, with a moderate degree of research acumen. Please note, we run a very busy practice, while we are able to nurture a research associate we will not be able to help with everything. We are looking for a candidate who is ideally planning to match in 2023. We need at least 1.5 years of work, if not more.

Applications will be reviewed 3 weeks from now or sooner.
Send an email with CV and USMLE scores to [email protected]

Suitable applicants will be contacted through Montefiore's email.

Members don't see this ad.

Reactions: 1 user
Research Associate position at Montefiore Hospital, New York
Departments: Pain Medicine and PM&R. 80% pain, 20% PM&R.
Paid position - 1 FTE - Approx - 60000$. Full health and dental benefits.
Visa - Prefer someone with work authorization, but a motivated VISA requiring applicant will be considered. Please note we need applicants currently in the US. Applicants not currently in the US will not be considered.
Type of research - Clinical only, academic, industry, and NCT's

Last, 4 out 5, research associates have matched into PM&R residency at Montefiore. Each one of them worked in the position for 2 years.
An ideal candidate is one who is a highly motivated candidate, a multitasker, with a moderate degree of research acumen. Please note, we run a very busy practice, while we are able to nurture a research associate we will not be able to help with everything. We are looking for a candidate who is ideally planning to match in 2023. We need at least 1.5 years of work, if not more.

Applications will be reviewed 3 weeks from now or sooner.
Send an email with CV and USMLE scores to [email protected]

Suitable applicants will be contacted through Montefiore's email.
Hi Sandy,
This is Nur. I have decided to pursue my career in PM&R in the US. I worked as an ER physician in Turkey. Temporarily, I am doing clinical observation at Encompass Rehab Hospital and working as a medical assistant in a pain medicine clinic in Dallas.
I am a very motivated, multitasking, and hard-working individual. As an ER physician from Turkey, I got used to a bustling practice field. I have been living in NY and do not need visa sponsorship.
I look forward to hearing from you. [email protected]