research at Scholl

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

golfandmedicine

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
hey,
I recently learned that Scholl offers research projects over summer for students that provides a paid stipend. I know many people have asked about working while in pod school so this is one way to learn and pay some bills at the same time. I dont know how many schools do this so it is an advantage for those considering Scholl

Members don't see this ad.

hey,
I recently learned that Scholl offers research projects over summer for students that provides a paid stipend. I know many people have asked about working while in pod school so this is one way to learn and pay some bills at the same time. I dont know how many schools do this so it is an advantage for those considering Scholl

Scholl does offer some pretty incredible research opportunities. If you're interested in this, you should message AnkleBreaker. I believe he's doing research and is very well informed on this.

thank you for the expanded information Ankle Breaker, thats awesome to hear. I think these are the kind of things that would really help pre-pods like myself in deciding what school we may want to attend. This is the information that drew me to this site a few years ago rather than the salary and chances threads.