Research Big Wigs?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Chobbes777

New Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi,

First time posting, and just started reading message boards few days ago. Thanks in advance, so far it has been extremely helpful. I am a M.D./Ph.D student who recently completely my Ph.D. degree in Biophysics. I am very interested in pursuing research in the technical fields such as Radiology and Radiation Oncology but I was wondering what the research in the fields were like so that I could read up about them in to see what kind of new research is going on. I found the "Bigwigs" list in radiation oncology to be extremely useful because I could "Pubmed" the type of research they were conducting individually. Is there a similar type of list for radiology? Also, from what I gathered from radiation oncology, there was "protected research time", is there similar types of programs in radiology? Thank you.