Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hi guys,
I have a question about how to input my research experience. I started doing research junior year in undergrad, continued in the same research lab during my Master's degree, and now I work in the same research lab as a research scientist. Should this experience be included under "research experience" or "work experience," or should I just repeat myself and put this down in both categories?
Also, I realize that the character limit for activities is ~170? That's maybe one sentence... I have three publications, is there anywhere in the application where I can put that down?
Thanks a lot!
I have a question about how to input my research experience. I started doing research junior year in undergrad, continued in the same research lab during my Master's degree, and now I work in the same research lab as a research scientist. Should this experience be included under "research experience" or "work experience," or should I just repeat myself and put this down in both categories?
Also, I realize that the character limit for activities is ~170? That's maybe one sentence... I have three publications, is there anywhere in the application where I can put that down?
Thanks a lot!