Research Opportunities?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

OptoStudent01

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I was wondering if any of you guys might know any pre-optometry/optometry research for this summer. I know its very late, but i figured it wouldnt hurt asking.

I am looking for ANY research opportunities that deal with any part of optometry, vision science, or simply related to the eye.

It would be helpful if anyone has any idea or anyone that can point me in right direction.

Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

??????

I don't know of any optometry research opportunities, and i bet there are few out there (for undergraduates) Unless your college has a vision science dept, it's going to be tough to find.

I'm assuming you'd like research experience to boost your application. If so, it doesn't have to be towards the optometric field. Any research experience is beneficial.

Consult an acadamic advisor or an advisor of some sort and see if they can help you find research opportunities. If need be, contact professors or look for job ads if your campus supports a job forum/database for students.