Research

Started by HA123
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

HA123

Member
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Hey guys,

Just need some advice. I'm an MS3 wanting to go into rads, especially in the northeast. I go to a top 20 med school, but not in the NE. My step 1 is 260+, and my preclinical/clinical grades are mostly honors (don't know if I will be AOA). I have a rads case report that will be submitted this month. My question is that if I want to go to an elite program in the NE (boston, ny, etc), is it important for me to do research? Also, is it vital that I do an away elective (even if I'm not sure where in the NE I want to end up)? I appreciate any help.

take care,
HA