1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

research

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by SloppyJoe, Aug 8, 2002.

1. SloppyJoe

SloppyJoe Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I was just wondering if being involved in a research project at school is an important extra curricular activity? I am already involved w/ my dental club and i volunteer at a dental office? Will they suffice ?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. UBTom

UBTom Class '04 official geezer
    10+ Year Member

Yep, the EC activities you are engaged in now should suffice. Now all you have to do is maintain a good overall and science GPA (try to keep both above a 3.2) and get a total DAT score of more than 19, and you should have a relatively easy time applying to dental school.

Good luck!

4. SloppyJoe

SloppyJoe Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

great, i am not a big resesarch pearson..............i just want to work on teeth!!

5. Qoo

Qoo Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Resident [Any Field]
    you can try dental research!!! u can work with the teeth you love and check out what research is like! :D it's fun, did it over the summer.

~Qoo