Researcha advice for an undergraduate volunteer

Started by stu.dying
Tags Tags
research
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

stu.dying

Full Member
5+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
so my RA keeps saying I’ll get a project but I still haven’t gotten one when I’ve been at this lab for a year now. I’m going into fourth year so I need a publication for some competitive med schools. Idk what else to do
 
-Volunteer in a new lab that will give you your own project, or enroll in a a self-study or honours course that involves doing you own research
-Ask your RA about the project again, and request a time line

(Do both the above to hedge your bets)