Reserve Moving Truck Now???

Started by Pinki
This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.
Get help with your application

Use all the free resources available to you from SDN: articles, guides, expert advising, forums discussions, and school research.

Pinki

Sassy Member
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Advertisement - Members don't see this ad
Exhaling because I've found clarity. I've certified my ROL for the last time. (Honestly!)

I'm wondering if I should reserve a moving truck now to my top choices - they don't bill you- because I'm curious if UHaul, Penske, etc. are savvy enough to know they should jack up prices after Match Day? I found a pretty good deal on Penske for $630 one way cross-country for a 16 footer!

No harm in reserving and cancelling, right?
 
Exhaling because I've found clarity. I've certified my ROL for the last time. (Honestly!)

I'm wondering if I should reserve a moving truck now to my top choices - they don't bill you- because I'm curious if UHaul, Penske, etc. are savvy enough to know they should jack up prices after Match Day? I found a pretty good deal on Penske for $630 one way cross-country for a 16 footer!

No harm in reserving and cancelling, right?

Possibly, but you should inquire with them. I am storing my stuff currently with PODS and also having them ship the contents of my container. They gave me qoutes to a couple of places high on my ROL. I booked in January when I moved out of my apt., and they told me it was good that I am reserving now b/c the rates were scheduled to go up later in the year when they get busier.